Requirements for Admission
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate must be submitted for proof of age.
- Kindergarten – child must be five (5) years old on or before October 1.
- 1st Grade – child must be six (6) years old on or before October 1.
Inquiries are welcome at any time, and school tours are available upon request.
Tuition and Registration Fees
The following items are needed to complete the registration process:
- A yearly non-refundable registration fee of $300 per family is due at the time of registration, and re-registration.
- A $200.00 HSA fee per family in grades K-8 is due at the time of registration, and re-registration. This fee is 100% refundable when your tuition is fully paid and you have completed your 15 volunteer hours. (Refunds will be issued in May)
Preference in the admissions process will follow this order:
- Returning Our Lady of Sorrows School families who have children in the school and wish to enroll other siblings;
- Registered parishioners of Our Lady of Sorrows parish. Newly registered families (within one year of desired registration) outside the geographic confines of Our Lady of Sorrows parish will be required to pay out-of-parish tuition for a one-year trial membership period;
- Catholic students registered in parishes other than Our Lady of Sorrows without siblings currently in the school;
- Non-Catholic students.
The Pastor and Principal reserve the right to review all applications for admission prior to notification of status. In cases where space is limited in a given grade level, they may, at their sole discretion, determine to admit students in excess of the specified class size limit.